PE405 - CNC RACING Ducati Panigale V2 Adjustable Rearset "Easy" (reverse shifting)
Adjustable rearset by CNC Racing for Ducati Panigale V2 models.
The brake lever is pivoted on a double ball bearing , brake lever tip CNC machined “knurled” for maximum grip and adjustable. Fully adjustable brake lever length on the sliding guide (range of 35 mm. than the stock configuration | -20 +15 mm). Screws machined lightened steel AISI 304.
Anodized to a brilliant black finish and connection for rear brake light sensor. Finished to the highest standard in every detail to make our product unique and unmistakable.
In aluminium that gives the characteristics of lightness and refined aesthetic.
- Reverse shifting pattern
- Components formed entirely from solid aluminium AL 7075 T6
- Stainless steel footpegs
- #5 footpegs positioning
- Brake/shift level pivoted on double ball bearing
- Brake lever footpegs (knurled) reclining
- Shift lever footpegs (knurled) turning and reclining
- Adjustments slide brake and shift lever operating on sliding guide
- Heel guards aluminium
- Attachment for sensor rear stop light
- Attachment for bike stand
- Steel bolts Aisi 304
- Universal gear change control lever (road or reverse shifting)
Ducati 1199 / 1199S / 1199R PANIGALE (2012 – 2017)
Ducati 1199 PANIGALE Superleggera (2014)
Ducati 899 PANIGALE (2013 – 2015)
Ducati 1299 / 1299S PANIGALE (2015 – 2017)
Ducati 959 PANIGALE (2016 – 2019)
Ducati PANIGALE V2 (2020 – )