BAZZAZ Ducati Fuel Injection Tuning Controller Z-Fi
The Z-Fi Fuel Injection Tuning Controller is race-level fuel injector tuning.
Made in USA.
- "Wakes up" performance
- Crisp and responsive throttle
- Smooths out throttle transitions
- HP and torque gains
How it works?
- Power is dependent on how well the air / fuel mixture is ignited in the cylinder.
- Air / fuel ratio (AFR) is controlled by the engine control unit (ECU).
- Bazzaz fuel controllers piggy back onto the Engine Control Unit (ECU), intercepting the signal sent to the fuel injectors and changing it.
- The precise data for these changes is stored in the Z-Fi fuel controller in the form of a fuel map.
✔ The Z-Fi comes pre-programmed with an enhanced fuel map for power gains and improved throttle response.
Who needs it?
- Every vehicle can benefit from fuel tuning.
- Stock vehicles may come with a fuel / air mixture that is too lean or too rich in areas, affecting performance.
- Vehicles with any modifications (such as exhaust or high-flow filters) must have fuel tuned to accommodate the change in air to the AFR.
Take it to the next level!
✔ Access the free Bazzaz Z-Mapper software to view and easily adjust fuel maps.
✔ Load and save fuel maps that are downloaded, manually edited, created on a dyno, or made with the Z-AFM air / fuel self mapper.
Ducati SUPERBIKE 1098 (2007 – 2008)
Ducati SUPERBIKE 1098S / SP (2007 – 2008)
Ducati SUPERBIKE 848 (2008 – 2010)
Ducati SUPERBIKE 848 Evo (2011 – 2013)
Ducati 1199 / 1199R PANIGALE (2012 – 2014)
Ducati STREETFIGHTER 1098 (2010 – 2013)
Ducati HYPERMOTARD 1100 (2008 – 2009)
Ducati HYPERMOTARD 1100 Evo / SP (2010 – 2012)
Ducati HYPERMOTARD 796 (2011 – 2013)
Ducati HYPERMOTARD 821 (2014 – 2015)
Ducati HYPERMOTARD 939 (2016)
Ducati MULTISTRADA 1200 / 1200S (2010 – 2014)
Ducati MONSTER S4RS (2005 – 2007)